Friday 4 October 2013

breast cancer awareness nails 2013

hi all
sorry for being so irregular but I was really not feeling well.
But the good news is this that I am doing get and will try to be regular here.

As you all know that october is breast cancer awareness month. For this great cause this year I come up with this very simple manicure.






I used mayebelline color show nail polish in fiesty fushia and Porcelain party( white).


I also did this mani last week for Facebook group: Indian lacquar lovers
theme is pattern: 








I Love this group and when they come to know that I am not feeling well they send me this lovely get well soon gift:


I Love you all so much and I really loved this gift................thank u soooooooooo muuuuccccchhhhhh....:)

thanks
for reading
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check