Saturday 24 August 2013

My Iphone 5 case collection

Hi all
Today's post is very unlike my regular post. As in my earlier post I had told you I am not feeling well enough to do manis regularly...I thought why not I will show you my Iphone 5 case collection.
I purchased them online from Bornprettystore and Tmart.com.
First My Bornprettystore Iphone 5 cases.
 Yellow rose cut out plastic case

 Multi color polka dot TPU case
 Bow plastic case
 Nail polish case
 Transparent case
 Hot pink TPU case
 Black silicon case with orange bow
Bedazzaled case
My Tmart.com Iphone 5 cases
 Tribal silicon case back
 Tribal silicon case front
 Lace and bow light blue plastic case
 Red embossed flower case
 Peacock case 

Multicolor striped case

I love changing my case according to my clothes and mood.
what about you all ? how you all dress your phone?
Did you like my collection?
do share
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check