Friday 9 August 2013

31 day challenge: gradient nails

Hi all
This should be posted yesterday but I was not well. So theme for yesterday that is 8th day is gradient nails.
For this I created glitter gradient using Bornpretty Gradient set in No4. This set has three nail paints marked A,B and C and to be used accordingly.



I first applied nail polish marked A to my all nails( 2 thin coats) and then I applied nail paint marked B on my 3/4th nails (2 thin coats). finally I applied nail polish marked C on my tips area and top coated my nails.
I got beautiful grey black gradient. I love this set and will buy it in other colors too. If you like this set and its result you can buy it using my code TQL91 and get 10 % discount.





hoper you like this mani.
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check