Saturday 29 June 2013

Geisha water decals nails

Hi all
Hope everybody is doing good. As I told you earlier(here) that I bought many nail art decals from Bornprettystore.com. I bought Geisha doll or some people say its peach princess water decals along with others. I really love this pattern actually I love all the patterns which I got and I love water decals ............and Bornprettystore making me bankrupt by adding so many beautiful nail art decals every day...:p



Well coming to today's manicure, I used geisha nail water decals over chinaglaze Innerbeauty and top coated with my revlon fast dry top coat.





Hope you liked these decals.
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check