Sunday 2 June 2013

China glaze Tranzitions Duplicity notd

Hi all,
Today I have very interesting polish to share with you guys...its china glazr tranzitions.it changes it color when you apply top coat. This range has six nail paints in total. They are available in India at Beautykafe.com for Rs 570. I got Duplicity...It is teal green nail polish which changes into dark teal color on applying top coat.



This one is very pigmented. I used only one coat in above pics.
after it dries completely ...I applied my sally hansen insta dri top coat on my tips and added golden striping tape.




I am loving this polish may be I will buy it in some other color too. 
My daughter is calling it a magic nail paint as I applied it on her nails too and added dots using topcoat.
Ya its quite similar to Barry M chameleon which I posted here.
have you tried these polishes or wanna try them.
what you think of these polishes..do share your views.
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check