Wednesday 29 May 2013

Barry M Peach Melba and china glaze Whirled away

Hi all,
I know now a days I am posting only swatches. This is because I am feeling so uninspired from some time plus this summer heat....phew..:(

Today I am sharing Two beautiful nail polishes in my Stash...............Barry M Peach Melba and china glaze Whirled away
Barry m peach melba is very beautiful pastel peach polish. I got this polish from Dimpal of Crazypolishes. 







 China Glaze whirled away is a part of China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. It has thin black bar glitter, black medium hex glitter, and very large white hex glitter suspended in clear base polish. I have to fish for the white hex glitter to get them atleast one on my nails. Otherwise its a very pretty polish and  quite like a indie kind of glitter polish. It is good for layering. I got this from Beautykafe.com for Rs 475.




hope you all like it...:)
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check