Friday 11 January 2013

Bornpretty review:3 sizes white pearl wheel with notd.

Hi All,
Bornpretty store has sent me two items to review my blog and today I am reviewing very beautiful pearls wheel which has white cute pearls in 3 different sizes. . Bornpretty is retailing this at $4-14.
3 Sizes Nail Art Baby Pearl Rhinestone Decoration + Wheel


Though all the sizes got mixed during transit but you can still get any size you want. 
these pearls have flat back which makes their adhesion to nail very easy also they are of perfect sizes,they can easily fit almost on all nail sizes. 
I did quick manicure using these gorgeous pearls. The base colour I used is Ingot 652 topped with one coat of faces all that glitters and finally I added pearls. 


I added all three sizes so to show you the beauty of these...I totally recommend buying these and I will definitely buy these again once I finish them off.
If you are planning to buy these gorgeous pearls you can use my code to get 10% off on your entire order.

do you like pearls. Have you ever done a nail art using pearls.
do comment.
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check