Wednesday 5 September 2012

yay ..I got my new stamping set from cheeky and notd using ch44

Hi all,
few days back I got my new summer cheeky stamping plate set . It has 26 stamping plates with around 161 designs. and seriously i love this set and its worth drooling.

you can buy this set from amazon or directly from their site...http://www.cheeky-beauty.com/the-summer-collection-is-here-stamping-nail-art-image-plates-set-of-26-nailart-image-plates-with-161-designs-by-cheeky/


Now coming to My Notd ,I used cheeky ch44 from the set.



As my Konad stamping topcoat is finished , so I used my regular topcoat which smudged my pinky and ring finger but still I am very happy with these plates they come in very attractive box.







 Hope you all like this mani and my new set.
which plate is your favorite.
do comment.
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check