Sunday 3 June 2012

warli art on nails...

Hi all,
you must be aware of what is warli art.
I try do this art on my nails after seeing video on youtube ...but our designs are different:
products I used:
faces rufus
black acrylic paint.
topcoat and basecoat.

here is my pics:







some more ideas to do stripes:
as in my earlier post i told you that stripes are in fashion this season and share a manicure idea too....this is one more idea to do stripes just paint your nails and add glitter stripes....

products here used are:
Zoya nail lacquer "Tia".....ya its my daughter's name ....so this is must NP in my stash and the hands are my mother in law's.
konad nail art pen in silver...











join me on my "we  love nails" group..here.

hope u liked the manis...
do comment.
thanks 
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check