Wednesday 9 May 2012

my four new awards.



Hi all,

today morning is so beautiful and blessed.....i was awarded for 3 different awards by LOU of TIPS AND TOPCOATS. she is very talented and do very beautiful nail art.

thank you so much dear ...you made my day very beautiful......lots of love to you .


also  I was awarded by sunshine award by RUBI of SIMPLY YOU. she is very good and very talented girl. she believes in being a lady is an attitude...and with this attitude you can win the world too.

guys do visit their blogs and see the rules of  awards as i am keeping this post short will do the questions and facts post later as i am busy today because of some work at studio.

I AM TAGGING ALL MY FOLLOWERS FOR THESE AWARDS ........I LOVE U ALL...:)


LOU'S AWARDS:






RUBI'S AWARD:




thanks

puja.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check