Monday 21 May 2012

lets share nail art challenge 5th day :last day....



Hi all,
today we all have reached to the end of our challenge.......I am feeling emotional thats why i am not writing much...:(((
today 's theme: copy cat...:)
so i always wanted to do some mani done by lou..but my daughter wanted me do this for her but her nails are very tiny.....so for her i did this on my nails...

so here is the pic from:https://www.facebook.com/ilovepixiepolish




my pics.....










you can't copy exactly same..right......instead of crown i make b'day cap on my daughter request....:) but here is my version....hope u all like it .


 see what others doing here:



Dimpal at Crazy Polishes


do comment.....

puja




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check