Thursday 26 April 2012

NAIL ART TIMES POST 2



JUST FOR A LAUGH









Tips AND Tricks:
Do you know that your hands age first? They can even make you look ten years older than you are!

You need to use a moisturiser, some sunscreen and a scrub. Use a moisturiser twice a day, once right after your shower and once before you go to bed. Use a scrub to remove dead cells at least once a week.

Turn back the hands of time!

taken from iinglot facebook page.


The 4 posts:( this time 5 )










shout out :

Tanmayee dev of http://celebratingfeminity.wordpress.com/ nominated me for my 2nd versatile award. 
thanks Tanmayee. 


sangy of http://lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in/  tagged me for nail polish tag. thanks dear.......post coming soon.




new readers pls see nail art times tab above for above features.
do comment 

thanks all


puja



11 comments:

  1. Thankks a lot dear :) very happy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nail art times is a good idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks RAY.........i am glad u like it...:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Puja. You are so kind to other bloggers. No wonder your follower base is increasing day by day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just sharing what I like....though I like reading reviews on other cosmetics products too but nail art and anything related is my passion....I enjoy my job...:)

      Delete
  4. Waiting to read your tag Puja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do the post today or tomorrow .......bit confused to whom should I tag....:)

      Delete
  5. Your blog looks interesting, but I'm Spanish and I need a translator to follow and comment and is very heavy.
    Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check