Wednesday 28 March 2012

My very first haul from bornprettystore.com

Hi
This is my very first post and my first haul from bornprettystore.com. I ordered on 8th march 2012 and got my parcel on 28th march 2012. The parcel is well packed.here is the pic :


I ordered few things like nail dryer, magnetic nail polish, bag of 15000 rhinestones,seed beads wheels etc.and everything is well packed.  monkey nail dryer is very cute and works well though i am quiet skeptical   while ordering it.I just got these things in $ 36 ( postage and handling included).

my experience with bornprettystore.com is awesome. They have very supportive customer service and very large variety of nail art supply.

bye for now
take care
Puja

5 comments:

  1. i ordered from thm in early feb still hvnt gt d parcels :(((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh i forgot to mention.. congos for d blog and all d best :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks dimpal ........even I was also surprised to see my parcel arriving so early..... Anyways hope u got ur parcels soon....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute blog and all the best........:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check